* The largest liquor chain in both sales volume and store number with over 230 stores nationwide as at June 2016.
* Has recorded the highest growth rate for a liquor chain in New Zealand.
* The lowest overheads for a liquor chain in New Zealand.
* Maintains a "no contract" rule.
* It is the only true indepentent liquor chain in New Zealand.
* An Independent survey investigated benefits offered by Liquor Chains and Buying Groups in New Zealand.
The survey gave Liquor Centre Group the top rating, as offering the best value for money.
Since then, the Group has further increased member benefits, and also significantly grown to over 200 stores.
* Still boasts the lowest franchise fees of the major liquor retail chains in NZ.
* Undertook a huge in Rebrand of all our stores, which was one of the biggest sigange projects in all industries throughout 2011/2012
* Formed the sister franchise to Liquor Centre. Liquor Spot. Currently over 37 stores nationwide.
* We have the largest coverage of newspaper advertising in the industry. We advertise in over 55 newspapers.
*1st to advertise in the Chinese newspaper with our ads directly translated into Chinese
*Began our first TV advertising campaign during the All Blacks end of year tour in 2012 and continue to advertise on the televison recently signing a major deal with SkyTV. Since signing we have advertised during All Blacks matches, the Nrl Grand Finals, the Breakers finals campaigns, Anzac Rugby league matches, State of Origin, NZ vs India ODI series, The Crowd Goes Wild and more.
*Boast Exclusive Premium wines- The Glacier Bay Wine Premium Range and the Three Valleys Premium Range. This compliments our other exclusive products such as the Selbeys Spirits Range.
*Launch of our Brand new facebook page and community in 2014 - Liquor Centre Locals. This is the number facebook page of any chain in NZ.